It is a qualified job, during a specific period in Mexico, that allows the student to have a cultural, experimental immersion of the highest scope for their professional life.
Mexico: International Intership
1. Interview with the participant to know her or his areas of interest for the international internship.
2. List of 3 potential companies to be approved by the participant.
3. Presentation and detailed information about likely companies.
4. Interview’s schedules and contact data of the interviewer.
5. Feedback to the participant based on the results of the interviews.
6. Confirmation to the participant of acceptance to the internship.
7. Digital introduction of protocol and negotiation in the internship’s country, dress code, and interview tips guide.
8. Internship guide, including the following details:
a. Company: name, description, direct telephone number, web page, address of the company including colony, zip code delegation, city and country, type of transport to arrive, approximate costs of transportation, date and time when internship starts, schedule and days of the week of the course.
b. Contact of an immediate boss and the person who will be waiting for the student on her or his first day. It includes name, position, direct telephone, cell phone (if provided), email, two possible social networks of the person (if he or she has them: LinkedIn and twitter preferably), web page if available, physical address and opening hours.
9. Dcobys’ executive who will assist the student during the internship. Name, position, direct telephone, cell phone (if provided), email, two possible social networks of the company (LinkedIn and facebook of preference), web page, physical address and opening hours.