The most important recruitment companies are listed, based on the turn of the society, which will optimally seek and confirm the new collaborators that will work in society.
Head hunter for new candidates
A report will be delivered with the following data and their respective conclusions: LOCAL HEAD HUNTERS VARIABLES: A comparative table will be made of the 5 main local head hunters selected based on the requirement including the following variables:
1. Name of the company
2. Profile description
3. Nationality of the company
4. Contact data of 3 persons in the areas that generate the most value for the study (Name, position, direct telephone number, cell phone (if provided), email, 2 possible social networks of the person (if you have them: linkedin and twitter preferably), the company’s website, 2 possible social networks of the company (linkedin / facebook and twitter of preference) and physical address).
5. Years of experience of the company in the market / target country.
6. Average times of response of new candidates
7. Rates in search and confirmation of candidates
8. Discounts that may be granted by the volume of personnel to be searched
9. Beneficial guarantees granted in the paid rate for the search and confirmation of candidates