It is the presentation of all documents and compliance with requirements for the registration of the trademark that is made in front of the corresponding entity.
Brand registration advice includes:
1. Identification and filling of forms for application for trademark registration
2. Request and presentation of the required information
3. Payment of charges for trademark registration
4. Follow up of notifications, rejections or approvals before the corresponding government entity
5. Obtaining trademark registration (the trademark must comply with 100% of the requirements)