It is the set of characteristics of the market to which you want to export products or services, and which will allow the expansion of the company abroad.
Target market definition
A report will be delivered with the following data and their respective conclusions:
A. TARGET MARKET VARIABLES:
1. Demography: age, gender, socio-economic level, education, occupation.
2. Psychography: lifestyle, tastes, preferences, personality, values, customs, hobbies.
3. Uses: type of product / service used, frequency, situations in which it requires product / service.
4. Benefits: most common benefits you expect to obtain from the product / service.
5. Geographical location: location of potential users.