It is the presentation of all the documents and compliance with requirements for the sanitary registration of a tariff sub-item, which is carried out in the corresponding entity.
Brand registration advice includes:
1. Identification and filling of the forms to request registration.
2. Request and presentation of the required information.
3. Payment of charges for trademark registration.
4. Follow-up of notifications, rejections or approvals before the corresponding government entity.
5. Obtaining health registration (the tariff subheading must comply with 100% of the requirements)