Personnel management outsourcing companies are identified in the local market, which fully address legal and administrative aspects that originate with the employees that the new company wishes to hire.
A report will be delivered with the following data and their respective conclusions: LOCAL PAYROLL OUTSOURCING VARIABLES: A comparative table will be made of the 5 main local payroll outsourcing selected based on the requirement including the following variables:
1. Name of the company
2. Profile description
3. Nationality of the company
4. Contact data of 3 persons in the areas that generate the most value for the study (Name, position, direct telephone number, cell phone (if provided), email, 2 possible social networks of the person (if you have them: linkedin and twitter preferably), the company’s website, 2 possible social networks of the company (linkedin / facebook and twitter of preference) and physical address).
5. Years of experience of the payroll outsourcing company in the market / target country.
6. Average response times and problem solving with subcontracted employees
7. Commission fees for personnel administration
8. Discounts that may be granted for the volume of personnel given to administer
9. Benefits granted to subcontracted employees.