Local or foreign lecturers of greater relevance are identified for the specific needs of the client.
National and International Speakers
A report will be delivered with the following data and their respective conclusions:
A comparative table with 5 lecturers will be identified and made based on the client’s requirements. The variables that will be considered are the following:
1. Name of the lecturer.
3. Contact information (Name, position, direct telephone, cell phone (if provided), email, 2 possible social networks of the person (if you have them: linkedin and twitter preferably), website if you have it) and physical address
4. Years of experience
5. Description of the last 5 conferences given, which includes: Name of the conference, topic, date, place (name of the venue, city, country), duration of the conference, type of audience that received it, name of the client that contract.
6. Two commercial references, which include: Name, position, direct telephone, cell phone (if provided), email, 2 possible social networks of the person (if you have them: linkedin and twitter preferably), web page if available of it and physical address.
7. Recognition at local (your country of origin) and international level that the lecturer has
8. Rate expressed in your local currency and in US dollars
10. The next 2 conferences that will include: subject, date, place (name of the venue, city, country).