The most important international fairs are identified with the objective that the product / service under study has a high demand potential and generates an adequate pipeline.
A report will be delivered with the following data and their respective conclusions:
A comparative table will be identified and made with 8 fairs globally, with a greater focus on the market / target country related to the product / service (tariff subheading) of research. The variables that will be considered are the following:
1. Name of the fair, place and date of completion.
2. Number of attendees at the fair in the last 2 years
3. Version (number of times the fair has been held)
4. Number of stands at the fair in the last 2 years
5. Recognition at the international level of the fair
6. Aspects for attending the fair as a visitor
7. Characteristics that justify having a stand at the fair
9. Price of the 2 X 2 stand at the fair
10. Profile of buyers (age, socioeconomic level, educational level, needs, nationalities)
11. Periodicity of the fair