It is the realization of a qualified job, during a determined period, in a foreign country, which allows the student to have a cultural, experimental immersion of very high scope for their professional life.
International Business Internships
1. Interview with the participant about their areas of interest for the realization of the practice.
2. Submission of a list of 3 companies for the approval of the participant.
2. Presentation and sending of information to the participant of potential companies for their international practice.
3. Schedule of interview and sending contact data of the interviewer.
4. Feedback to the participant of the interview result.
5. Confirmation to the participant of acceptance to practice.
6. Digital submission of protocol and negotiation guide in the country where the practice and dress code will be carried out.
7. Sending of digital document with the following information:
to. Company: Name, description, direct telephone number, web page, address of the company including colony, zip code delegation, city and country, means of transport to arrive, approximate costs of transportation, date and time of beginning of the practice, completion of the practice, schedule and days of the practice week.
b. Contact of your immediate boss and the person who will be waiting for you on your first day. This data includes: Name, position, direct telephone, cell phone (if provided), email, 2 possible social networks of the person (if you have them: linkedin and twitter preferably), website if available, physical address and opening hours.
8. Dcobys contact that will assist you in front of any support you require. The data that will be provided are: Name, position, direct telephone, cell phone (if provided), email, 2 possible social networks of the person (if you have them: linkedin and twitter preferably), 2 possible social networks of the company (linkedin and facebook of preference), web page, physical address and opening hours.